Monday, October 6, 2008

Ben & Rachel

On Saturday morning I had the opportunity to take Ben & Rachel's engagement photos. This a very special couple to me. I have watched them as they have dated and they have honored God with their lives. I have the privilege of marrying them in July 2009. I can't wait guys!

Saturday morning we covered a lot of ground all over the Alton area. We had several different locations but my favorite two were Downtown Alton and the College Avenue location. Here is a sneak peek of their session.







This is my favorite photo from our session! I believed I shouted "money!" when I looked at the screen on my camera.


Thanks Ben & Rachel!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Tim! These photos are wonderful! You have such a gift!

Across the Miles Photography said...

Tim! These look wonderful! My favorites are the last two! I'm also so jealous that you got pictures with a firetruck on the previous session...how fun!