Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Cards

One of my favorite traditions of Christmas is receiving cards from my friends and family. I look forward to seeing the latest photograph of distant relatives and friend's new babies. I really enjoy when friends and family include a "year in review" letter in their card and they let you in on all the major moments in their life over the course of the year.

Today I received a card from the McGill family. If you recall I took their family portraits back in early November. They decided to use some of the images from that session on their Christmas card. It was so neat to see them use the images to bless others this Christmas. I hope you enjoy their Christmas card as much as I do.



Thanks Joe and Kelli for making my day even brighter! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

glad you liked it! we couldn't be happier with the photos.