Friday, December 5, 2008

Baby Wyatt

Thursday night I had the opportunity to photograph Wyatt Nathaniel. Baby Wyatt was born October 30th. He came into the world weighing 7lbs 13oz and measuring 20 inches long. This was my first newborn session, but Wyatt was a natural for camera and allowed me to take my time shooting this session. Eric and Ashley, Wyatt's parents, where a huge help! They helped keep Wyatt happy and posing for some incredible pictures. Here's a glimpse of the session.

Baby Wyatt:





The Family:



Ashley and Eric thank you so much for trusting me for your little guys first portraits. I hope you enjoy the photos for years to come!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Tim,

Thank you so much for shooting pictures of Wyatt for us! We know it must have been a challenge for you since a newborn isn't exactly cooperative. :) Thank you for your patience and creativity. We are THRILLED with your work!

Eric & Ashley (and Wyatt, too!)