Friday, November 14, 2008

The McGill Family

Last Friday morning Sarah Jane, my wife & trusty assistant, and I drove over to Historic St. Charles, Missouri to meet our long time friends Joe and Kelli McGill. Kelli and I have been friends since we where two years old. We went to school and church together all the way through high school. Over the years we have watched out for each other and helped one another through incredibly hard times of life. We have also been able to celebrate life together through out the years. While we were in our early college years Joe and I were band mates and became great friends as well. My friendship with both Joe and Kelli became the link that brought the two of them together. They start dating and eventually got married. I was able to be in their wedding and both Joe and Kelli were in Sarah Jane and I's wedding.

As you can see our lives run deep together. So when Kelli called me and ask me to shoot a family portrait I jumped on the opportunity. The McGill family is absolutely irreplaceable to me and my family. Our daughters, Elle and Ella, get to grow up together and hopefully they will have just as special relationship with each other as we do as parents.

The family session turned out so great I couldn't settle on just a few photos, so I gave you my top ten from this session. Enjoy!

The Family:






Little Elle:




Joe & Kelli:



To see more photos of the day and read funny things that little Elle does go read Kelli's blog. - click here

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I. LOVE. THEM.

Thanks for capture our family :)