Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Head Grandkids

Lots and lots of photos is one of the many things I have brought to my in-laws. Over the past five years SJ and I have been married I have taken tons of photos at our family gatherings. Well a few years ago I started taking portraits of my nieces and nephews for my sister-in-law, Kristen. Taking the kids portraits has actually become a tradition and some thing I look forward to whenever we go back to SJ's parent's home in Arkansas. This year the kids picked out the outfits and told us that they were going wear camouflage for their photos. They also decided that they wanted Ella in a couple of the shots so the Bickers kids gave Ella a camouflage shirt for her birthday back in October.

These shots are so fun to edit. It is a miracle to get seven kids to look remotely close to the camera when you are taking their pictures. However, after 373 frames and a lot of goofy sounds from Papaw and Grandmommy the kids photographed amazingly. All seven of the Head grandkids are beautiful and handsome creations! Here are some of the shots from our session. Hope you enjoy!


Papaw and all his grandkids.





The Bickers family.

FYI... If you look at the top of the blog at the header graphic, over on the right hand-side, you will see last year's portrait of the Bickers children.

No comments: