Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Kraker

Last Saturday Kellie and I shot a wedding in Decatur, IL. Rob and Michelle's wedding was very beautiful and well thought out in all the details. The couple left the wedding and everyone sent them off with sparklers. One of the other neat details of this wedding was that the bride and groom invited up on stage every person in attendance for a group photo. If you where invited to this wedding and decided not to come for some reason, well this bride and groom will have record that you skipped out.

Rob and Michelle thank you so much for allowing Kellie and I to be apart of your day! Here are some photos from the day.

The guys before the wedding:






The wedding:








The Reception:






Kellie has some pictures up on her blog, too! You can view them here! Thanks again for letting us be a part of your day!

2 comments:

Jharder said...

Super great photos Tim! I love them.

Unknown said...

Tim, I wanted to thank you so much for partnering with Kellie to take our wedding photos!! From the small sample I have seen I am SO impressed and can't wait to see more!! I know you worked with the guys more than the girls and they all said such great things about working with you.

Thanks again and again,

Michelle Kraker